We provide turbocharger rebuilding and parts replacement services.
Our rebuilds consist of:
- Tear down / initial inspection
- Thorough cleaning / blasting / painting
- Re-inspection and call with estimate
- Obtain customer approval
- Rebuild turbo unit
- Fully balanced
- All tolerances are checked, reassembled and shipped out
- We can paint compressor housings different colors, however we need prior notification and will incur additional costs. (as long as we can get desired paint color)
Machining – Our rate is $75.00/hr.
Ceramic Coating – We have a company that we can send your housings to while your turbo is being rebuilt however we do not perform this work here.
Cartridge(C.H.R.A.) Replacement - Includes cleaning/blasting /painting and installing cartridge into your housings.
Turbochargers – We can provide replacement turbochargers from either our OEM suppliers or one of our many trusted aftermarket suppliers.
Actuator Testing and Replacement – We are able to test the functionality of a wide variety of electronic actuators on the market today. Our capabilities in this department will continue to grow – so check bac for updates.
Rebuild Kits & Component Parts – We offer rebuild kits for most turbochargers, we can also provide component parts like wheels and housings on some applications.
Billet Compressor Wheels – We stock a wide variety of billet drop in compressor wheels. Even though they are drop in and come balanced from the factory we HIGHLY recommend that you take advantage of the rebalance services we offer prior to re-assembly of the turbocharger as it will be operating at a high RPM where balancing issues are extremely critical to the life of your turbocharger.
We offer our normal turbine wheel assembly balancing included with every rebuild and we also offer VSR Balancing. We highly recommend balancing of turbocharger parts prior to re-assembly of unit. All of our turbocharger rebuilds include soft bearing balancing.
Benefits of Balancing:
- Reduce wear on parts
- Extend life of your equipment
- Improved turbocharger performance
Types of Balancing we offer:
- Soft-bearing balancing – for components and rotating assemblies.
- $75.00 – If you send t/w assembly only – you need to include turbine wheel & shaft, compressor wheel, compressor wheel nut, and thrust parts.
- $150.00 – If you send the c.h.r.a.
- $175.00 – if you send the whole turbocharger
- VSR Balancing – high speed balancing for rotating assemblies. Call for more VSR Balancing information.
Turbo Brands: Garrett , Mitsubishi , Holset , BorgWarner, Schwitzer , Triple K (KKK) , IHI , Warner ISHI, Caterpillar, Cummins, Rayjay, Toyota, Detroit, Mack
Passenger Cars/Trucks: All Brands - VW, Audi, Volvo, Ford, Chevrolet, Porsche, Dodge, GM, Nissan , Toyota, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Jeep, Ferrari, EcoBoost, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lotus, Mazda, Powerstroke, Duramax, Isuzu, Subaru
Farm Equipment: John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Ford/New Holland, International Harvester, Case, Allis-Chalmers, Caterpillar, Kubota
Industrial Equipment: Caterpillar, Bobcat, Case, Cummins, Navistar, Komatsu, Kobelco, Perkins, Hitachi, Ford/New Holland, Massey Ferguson, International Harvester, Skidsteer, Hino
Natural Gas: Cummins, Holset, ABB,
Semis- 18- Wheelers,: Mercedes, Peterbilt , Freightliner, Detroit, Mack, Volvo-Mack, Cummins, Holset, Caterpillar, International, Navistar
- Natural Gas
- Semis – 18 wheelers
- Earth moving equipment (Bulldozers, Backhoes, skidsteers, bobcats etc.)
- Agricultural Equipment
High Performance Applications: We can build to your specs/rules
Drag Racers, cars and motorcycles
Sled Pullers, Sanddraggers, time attack, drifters, etc.